Pre-Service Teacher Education
- To integrate all activities in the District connected with work experience.
- To take leadership in the planning, execution and evaluation of co-curricular activities, especially in the field of work experience.
- To equip teachers in primary section, to plan and execute learning activities, integrating the competencies in work experience and core-subjects, through teacher training.
- To develop materials, to transact curricular objectives of work experience, up to std 10.
- To impart awareness classes and practical trainings to work experience teachers in connection with revised curriculum, teaching learning materials and new approach of teaching work experience.
- To develop a new work culture among the growing generation which unable them to take up any job in the field of production which contribute to the increase in the national income of our country.